Audits can happen to any taxpayer. Should the IRS send you a tax audit letter, bring it to us. We can help, whether it’s simply submitting missing tax documents or representing you in front of an IRS examiner.
We will help you understand the position taken by the IRS or other taxing authority and assist you in preparing an audit response.
We’ll help with your IRS tax audit by:
- Reviewing the tax authority notice or inquiry and explain what it means.
- Researching issues involved.
- Assisting you in assembling documents and records for the tax audit.
- Reviewing the tax audit findings and explaining them to you.
- Explaining the appeal process and other options available to you in the event that you disagree with the tax authority’s findings.
For an added fee, one of our highly trained Enrolled Agents will represent you and communicate with the taxing authority on your behalf in an audit proceeding.
- Save Your Paycheck & Protect Your Bank Account
- File Your Delinquent Tax Returns
- Defend Income Tax Audits
- End IRS Harassment
- Settle Your Tax Debt
The IRS has their team of Revenue Officers, Revenue Agents, and Special Agents highly trained in all aspects of Internal Revenue Code.You should have your own team of highly trained experts to represent you. Without proper representation, you could end up paying more than you have to. In extreme cases you could be subject to criminal charges.
Before the IRS performs their audit of your records, we will perform our preliminary in-house audit in order to anticipate problems that the IRS may find. We will then develop strategies to mitigate and contain them. All new clients will receive a free overview of their prior year return. There will be an added fee should we find that it is necessary to amend a prior year return. All information exchanged will be kept strictly confidential.
Contact us at (203) 296-0391